Physical Assault Claims

Physical Assault Claims

If you have been injured following a unlawful assault, sexual assault or unprovoked attack, you may be able to pursue a claim for damages.  Most often this is done via the CICA however it is also possible to sue in a Civil Court the assailant that assaulted you.

While that Government scheme to compensate the victims operates on a tariff scheme often significant damages can be obtained from taking Civil Action against the person that assaulted you.

The law in this area can also extend to the employer of the perpetrator if is can be shown that such an assault was in the course of employment.

We have dealt with many cases of this nature which are often very sensitive on the basis that victims must recount horrific matters but our specialist team at Hennah Haywood Law is here to help

Director & Solicitor

Nathan Hennah

Our team will be able to put you at ease during an incredibly difficult and sensitive time using comprehensive knowledge, technical ability and empathetic understanding.

  • No win, no fee!
  • Specialist case handlers
  • 30+ years’ experience

Have you experienced historical abuse?

Contact us today for a free consultation

Tell Us Your Story

Contact our team of experts today!

Copyright © HENNAH HAYWOOD LAW 2024